Literally Crazy for God (MUST SEE)

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bob26003, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Oh my goodness!! These people give christianity a bad name!!
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

OMG people are fucking stupid
  4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Nah, that ain't crazy... at least compared to THIS!!! - The fun really starts at about 1:40.
  5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Thank God there's finally somebody speaking about on how fricking stupid Christianity has become in this country. I hate how politics has become irrevocably married to religion in this country and I thank God every single day that Sarah Palin isn't in politics any more.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

He makes a lot of good points but Christianity does teach that Christ is coming back and that there is an anti-christ. That is IN the religion. The guy says he's a Christian, but if you don't believe in what Christianity teaches, how are you a Christian?

I think his main points about people getting carried away are good... but still, how can you call people crazy who believe in an anti-christ when it's in the teachings of the biggest religion in the country.
  7. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Uh, what? lol
  8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

The teachings of religion do not always reflect what is written in the bible. There are different schools of thought on the book of revelation and not all people have such extreme views on the subject. The fact that in the bible it states that noone will no when the end time is goes to show that anyone who states they know is talking out of their ass(apparently these nutjobs didnt read that part). Religion plays into fear mongering the same way the media does, it gets more people watching and more people in the door.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.