Little Daughter in tears on my birthday...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by BornFree, Feb 7, 2011.

1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

My little 5yr old girl just started crying... no sounds... just tears streaming when I was blowing my candles out... and when I asked her why she was crying she said I don't know...!!
    Meanwhile I already had a lump in my throat as I very nearly didn't make it through my last attempt. Such mixed feelings... just want to cry and cry as I still feel like I am a waste of space and ache at not knowing how to fix things for my children and then hate myself even more for risking not being here for my children as I realise how they would feel today if I wasn't here anymore...
    They were so excited and so proud of themselves that they had made my cards and all the effort they put in....
    I hope one day the overwhelming grief, pain and sadness subsides.
    Sorry for posting this - just had to tell someone.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wish you had a happier birthday than that ditsy...
    your children really need you and even though I understand how hard it is I hope you find the strength to stay with them..*hug*
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

But you did survive and were there to celebrate your birthday with them. xxxxxxx
  4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I have a son of five and a daughter of nearly eight, please come and find me anytime.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you Ditsy okay you were there for you children today and i hope you hold onto them okay forever I hope you can get the help you need to take the sadness away from inside you
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm glad you're there for your kids, they need you!
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Really struggling tonight so Thank you it means alot xxx
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member