little disease

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Mar 10, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

ok i'll post this once, i've told many others this time before but now you will all know. i'm a tiny little disease. you try to help but i get in and i start to grow. then when you try to turn away its too late. I've spread my horribleness in you and bring you down with me. so please before i hurt or infect anyone else walk away now. go.... get away cuz i dont want to hurt anymore people. i dont mean for it to happen but it always seem to end up that way. so please stop trying cuz it isnt worth your effort or the pain i'm guaranteed to bring you. i'm sorry.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Carla, has something happened? :hug: I will always be here for you ! Please know you can talk to me anytime you feel you can.
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Carla
  4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

big giant huge :hug: for carla

i dont see you like that at all which is why i made friends with you. am always here for you. you can try as you might to get rid of me but sorry honey, its not going to work! x
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, Carla! :hug: You are not a "disease"! (If only people could catch your supportiveness, ready laugh, quick wit...and then pass them on to others...'twould make the world nicer).
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I, for one, will not walk away from you Carla. You are not a disease. You are struggling like most of us are. You support others despite your own struggles. Give us that chance as well. :hug: