Little Things Count

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by BlackPegasus, Apr 13, 2008.

1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

A friend of mine from this site said something in a comment on my MySpace profile. no, you won't see it there. My comments are private...but what they said made me feel human again. They referred to me as an angel and said I truly deserve to be treated right. That is the basics of what they said but it truly made my day to have someone say something like that about me. I grew so weary of the comments from those who truly did not know me. I am complicated to such a level and few see deep inside.

So anyway just wanted to share how much joy such a little thing can bring. The simplest things can make all the difference in the world.

There are only one person in the whole world who know the true extent to my full life story. This one person knows and accepts the real me. Sometimes, however a kind "stranger" hits on exactly what I need and without knowing or understanding they make all the difference.
  2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: I understand what you mean about simple things or just simple thoughts/gestures of understanding, compassion that can hit deep within you and that's more than enough. That sense of understanding, saying you're a worthwhile person who deserves to be treated right, of being on a similar wavelength to someone else is something that means more than anything.