little things you love

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by LSD, May 29, 2008.

1. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

.. i've think
    that when you are depressive
    and are trying to see the good things in life
    .. i realized that the best things in life are the tiny ones that normal peopel don't look at it.

so lets share all those little things that are worth to watch/feel/smeel/see/touch everyday

like.. butterflies :'D they are so damn cool.. how is that they can envolve.. yet fragile..but still beautiful
    -- chocolate!!
    chocolate is gooooood <33
    and pizza i love pizza.. is one of the foods i don't get tired of ..even i eat it everyday!
    and coke.. arrggg i'm a coke [coca cola] addict! -- no matter how you look at it and bad for my kidneys ... i can't stop driknig it!
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

standing out in the rain, even better when theres a storm.

so much power
  3. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

My ipod it is I have it on me everywhere I go its my bff lol. Pepsi and beer I love beer soo much, standing in the rain, looking up at the stars I know it sounds kinda corny but just seeing the stars reminds me of how beautiful this world is, waking up to sunny weather.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Things that are slightly broken. Like a bench.
    Concerts that go slightly wrong.
    Things that are slightly off seem more real and honest to me, and always make me smile. I hate perfection.
  5. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Harry Potter series,
    Coca Cola, with ice, freezing cold, warm, half flat, any way I can get it,
    when my dog [jack russell manaic] puts back her ears in her 'loving' face and jumps up and kisses any skin she can reach
  6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Diet pepsi, coffee, rough fabric, News FOX or CNN, cartoons, making a huge mess, foreign movies, foreign languages, accidents, loud music, typing stuff on the internet.
  7. Talking to myself out loud in a Scottish, Irish, Indian, French, German, Newfie, British, Russian, American Southern accent (um, not all at the same time!) :biggrin:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

gambling, coca cola, feeling sedated:tongue:
  9. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

that first cig in the morning, i remember when i smoked that was fantastic. the only one that really enjoyed.

Hot showers and backrubs. Also warm beds and or sunny couches or hammocks.
  10. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

Thank you for making me think of these things. It always helps to remember there's always good, no matter how bad things seem to be.

Some of my favorite little things:
    sitting in the sun listening to the water fountain and watching the birds. feeling the breeze come off the lake and the sunlight sparkling off the water. coffee. chocolate. mountain dew. my cat purring in my lap. krispy kreme doughnuts. floating in the pool. stargazing. sitting in the rain.

It's the simple things in life that bring me the most pleasure.
  11. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Anime and bad english!
  12. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:blink: oh i have quite a few!

#1- the one i love.. above everything else..
    #2- my spiritual path
    #3- writing poems/fiction/screenplay
    #4- reading
    #5- nature
    #6- storms
    #7- watching pride and prejudice
    #8- music
    #9- chocolate
    #10-my gemstones/crystals
    #11- reiki
  13. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

A nice cup of tea, clean bed sheets, lie ins, turning over the pillow in the middle of the night to feel the cold side, spring, the smell of lillies, fresh cut grass, geranium flowers. Sushi, travelling somewhere new and exciting, a bargain in the shops... I went to Primark the other day and brought 4 pairs of shoes, a bag and a make up bag and it only came to £23. You cant go wrong. Music is of great importance to me! I am pissed off as my IPOd broke and need a new one. It is my birthday June 24th and I want a Wii and an Ipod!
  14. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

little things that the children say... even when it isnt a nice thing :laugh:

oh well and other than that.... i like a hot chocolate but its gettin a bit warm these days for that.. and i like the rain...

oh and i will join in with the hammock, hammocks are fab
  15. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

a day without a headache, and the sickness that comes with it, now that's something I love.
  16. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

i love the rain, my ipod, and making stupid jokes. ever just listen to someone talk,and then you randomly go "YOUR MOM" or something stupid like that? hahaha.yeah, i love doing that. another thing that tickles my pickle is oreos. they like my anti-depressant.haha,but cant eat too many! and movies..ah! can never get tired of watching a good love story or musical over and over<33
  17. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Guinness with a scope of vanilla icecream in it. A hammock in the shade with a glass guiness with a scope of vanilla ice cream in it, some good company too. Oh and good music.
  18. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Going to sleep at night and listening to the rain beating against your window.
  19. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

sleeping is the best <3
    and vanilla ice cream
    and singing out loud!!!