Littlestoxie is planning to end her life tonight... ask her to stay!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jackie's Strength, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, Littlestoxie (Talia), is planning to take her life tonight. I know that I, including many others, care about her and would be deeply saddened if she were to go. I am creating this thread so that we can let her know that her life is important to us. Talia... I hope that you will not be upset with me for doing this... it's only because I care. I cried today when I thought about you. Please stay with us... please. I will talk to you later tonight.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Talia, please stay with us and get some help and go to the ER. We very much care about you and want you to be safe :hug:
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

littlestoxie, please reconsider. we care about you. :(
  4. Don't do it, post on here before you do anything cause i guarantee we can come up with plenty of reasons why you shouldn't do something so silly. Life is an experience, we only get one shot at it and there is so much to do out there an enjoy, reconsider!!!!
  5. Alaric

Alaric Member

part of the reason all of us are here is we are crying out for help. Maybe she will come online in a last minute cry for help and she will see that she will be missed, that suicide may not be her only option.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
  6. made_up_of_wires

made_up_of_wires New Member

Hey Littlestoxie,

I don't know you, we haven't spoken before, but I bet you have so much to live for and so much to give. Please stay.
  7. maths

maths Well-Known Member

Hi littlestoxie,

I'm new here; I don't really know you. But that's what we're here for, right? When you can't say the things you want to say. Please don't go, littlestoxie. Somewhere, in all of us, there a little spark that wants us to stay. It's like a small glowing ember and it just needs some care, a little oxygen, and it might take a while and it will probably be difficult and maybe it will start raining and make the whole thing seem impossible, but I know the fire can be started again. Please reconsider, littlestoxie.
  8. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

Hey Littlestoxie,

I'm sorry I don't know you but I really do hope you can hold on and come back to us. You deserve to live like anyone else here and we all want you to stay. Please, give me the chance to get to know you. Give me the chance to help you with your pain. It doesn't have to be this way. To everyone here you're a bright star in the night sky. We all give off a little light and together we light the way for others. Everything will be darker without you here. You are worth it. You're worth it and so much more. Just please please please hold on. I want to know you now :hug:
  9. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Talia, this is somebody you don't know and who lives miles away from you. I want to know you, I want to care about you even more that I'm already caring about, and I know I'm not the only one, give us the opportunity to start something beautiful here, miles away yet so close to everyone. Where you want to go right now is somewhere were we can't follow you, we would if we could, believe that.
  10. Krasdale

Krasdale Member

Please just talk to me, Talia
  11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, hun, please don't do anything self-destructive. So many people care about you. If you are feeling desperate and on the edge, go to the ER. Please stay safe. :hug:
  12. Fredericks

Fredericks Well-Known Member

Hi Talia,

I don't know you, but some of the folks on this thread do, and they love you and want you to be safe. Please hold on, get help, talk to your friends.
  13. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Hey stox.... its been a while since we have talked, but ive heard you in chat the few times, and know you havent changed. You are still the amazing person i first met in pm... and i hope i will be able to talk to you again after tonight... you matter so much to so many, and are so special to us... i hope you know this, and that if you ever leave you will be beyond deeply missed. Please take care of yourself and come here to talk to us.. every one of us is here to help you whenever you want or need it.

i send my loves and best wishes for your safety and happiness
  14. catecholamine

catecholamine Well-Known Member

I really hope you go to the ER or reach out to someone. Please think about it.
  15. _lisa_

_lisa_ New Member

LS, just in the short time since I've met you I have held you close to my heart. Know that you're in the heart of many & seek help instead of seeking the end.
  16. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hey Talia - you are my friend and i would miss you if something happened to you. Come on line and lets chat about it?
  17. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Don't do it hun i know your hurting and everything but it gets better hun.
  18. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

we care about u huni
    please contact some one or post here
  19. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Littlestoxie, Please reconsider, I know it doesn't mean much but I consider you a friend. I know I don't say the right thing ever, but I really do care. I hope things work out for you. You really deserve to be happy.
  20. Sarah79

Sarah79 New Member

Hi Littlestoxie,

I am new here and I don't know you but please don't do something so final. I jumped out of a third storey window exactly three years ago today. I broke my back and both of my legs and spent six weeks in hospital. The thing is that as I was laying on the ground in agony after it happened all I could think was "What was the point in that?" Obviously after a failed suicide attempt you are forced to see the mental health team. But I am sure that if you reached out and told someone how you feel right now you would be able to get some help without going through all that pain. Please think about what I have told you.

Take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.