live as ugly guy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello. Im trying not to whine and cry arround the forum, but id really like to ask how can you live a life of a ugly guy? Im 18 now and im really ugly and you know...what are you living for, what would you do, what kind of life...?

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i believe in inner beauty. if you have that doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. it's only shallow people that care about that. what matters is how you treat people. are you kind and compassionate? do you think about others? those are the things that matter to me.
  3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well i really cant see any motivatio or something anymore... i dont know how could i say it, but its kinda like...i hate myself, and i hate myself even more for hating myself, but to kill myself im too scared...
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

As I saidd in one of your earlier threads we are all uunique and buetiful, don't put yourself down or you will feel worst thats why you think your uggly but trust me you are definetly not ugly, even though you personally think you are, inner bueaty is the key to sucess in eeveryones life!

*hug* x
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I won't bullshit you by saying looks aren't important. They are, very much so, it is a sad fact of life.

However, there are other qualities that are important as well, and if worked on enough can make up for it.
  6. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey, i dont really understand you thinking of that ALL the time, so that made me so down i dont think its any point :S and its not really cool to be sucha lowlifer.
  7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I totally agree with fawkes, wise words in this world we live in.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Try working on your self esteem with positive self talk..I'm sure you aren't ugly on the inside..You seem to be an inteligent person..Don't let others opinions control your life..
  9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Lose weight (if overweight)
    Gain muscle
    Get better hair
    Get better clothing

=>Probably not ugly anymore. Taking care of yourself is probably a bigger factor in your attractiveness than your genes.
  10. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

The majority of people we spend our lives with on this planet care solely on finding somebody who looks "good", that is reality and is what the world has come to, it is wrong. but when you find that person who loves you for being yourself that is when you know you have found true love with someone who believes in you from inside out, not a fake relationship which is built on looks - these tend to fail anyway.

and anyway ugly is not a term used to describe people, It is derived from other context and is made to look like there is a meaning behind it. Technically speaking no human being is ugly, we are all beautiful whether it be internally, externally, or both. We will one day all find someone one day whether it be a true friend, or true love. You just have to search for it :mhmm:
    Also dont let others choose your life pick your own path and follow it.

Just an opinion you do not have to listen to me :wink:
    Thanks, hope it helped and pm any time
  11. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

hey thanks people your so amazing all :) im kinda feeling better.

to the aoeu...i dont need to lose weight (i think im on good one), i have muscle, yea clothing wouldnt be problem to change but what about hair? i have high forehead and rare hair, thats the biggestproblem for me :S

Sry for my bad english, and thanks again!
  12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I have no idea how to become attractive. I've just been shaped by my girlfriends as they requested... but they did it right and I'm certainly loads more attractive now in general, and not just to them, than I was in high school.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.