Live in dreamland

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whiterose, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiterose

whiterose Member

Sometimes when I go to sleep I end up going to another world, my parallel universe. I think I am awake in this world. Then I have to wake up, back to reality... Dealing with every day problems and drama. Recent traumatic break-up, being used by men afterwards, money problems, health problems. I just want to take a pill that would make me fall asleep forever, and live in that other world for the rest of my life, my parallel universe. Eventually, without food or water, I would die, but I would die in peace rather than living in agony.
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Lets just make your life here better. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too.The dream life will always be there. Tell us more about how your feeling and why you feel so sad. We can and will help make it better and find a way for you to be happy. The break up may not last and if it does it may lead you to a happier relationship with someone else. Sometimes that happens. What are your health issues? Money problems can be fixed with a plan and some thinking. Just try to stop letting people take advantage of you it will only make you feel worse. Give us all your pain and sadness,just give it us and let us try to figure a way out whole you relax and read our replies. Tell us ALL of it and we will try to make a plan to make it better. We care and want and NEED you here for us too. PLEASE dont go into the dream world lets make your waking life so happy you wont want to go to slepp at all!!!! We CAN do that. The right ideas and help and attitudes can bring great happiness to you. Dont give in,it may be closer than you think!!!!

Write me if you like,

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi whiterose. The parallel universe that you speak of is also known as the astral world and it is very real. When we sleep, we are able to tap into this universe and experience all sorts of interesting and fascinating things. Some people refer to this as astral traveling because you feel like your flying through it. You need be alive to experience the parallel universe though. When you're dead, you experience nothingness. Please don't give up. :hug:
  4. whiterose

whiterose Member

Thanks for your comments...

But I have nothing left in me. My ex has moved on and is flirting with this barbie doll girl on facebook. He's making subtle stabs at me in comments all over her page. I hate myself and I wish I was her. Not only that but she lives where he does and I am in another country. He completely ruined me. He called me his soul mate but treated me like trash. Promised marriage and threw it away. Threw me away. I feel like nothing but trash. I've always been in abusive relationships and he is another on the list. Knew him for 10 years and never thought he would hurt me like this.

I think about death every day. Every single day I want to die more and more. Doesn't matter how many times I call the distress line, check myself into a crisis centre, or see a therapist. I want to die more as each day passes. I feel that I am just going to do it one day. I have nothing good going on in my life. I have a small handful of good friends but I am too depressed to enjoy their company. My family has quarrels with me. I haven't really fit in anywhere. I want to die and I think one day soon I will go through with it. This has been the worst summer of my life, and I've barely explained it all. So much has happened this summer, so many bad things, with my health and everything. I am deteriorating. One day soon I am probably going to end up killing myself.
  5. ready

ready Member

gosh i feel the same. i've alienated myself from so many people in the last few years. i'm down to a select few and i fear i've pushed my girlfriend away.

the other night she confirmed my thoughts that i disappoint her and that she is ashamed to tell her parents that she's dating with me. i became so messed up she was trying to cuddle me and i could only lay there, emotionless and motionless. she's cryed. she's different now. if she only knew i was thinking about how i will kill myself.

everyday, more and more, i think about it. sometimes i can put it away, but it's still there. i've done some many self-destructive things lately...

as for you, i'd delete him as a friend and the bimbo. he's a loser for treating you that way. but was there ABSOLUTELY no sign? i mean, there was no way you could have seen it coming? i'm absolutely aware that my girlfriend could leave me at any time. i don't rely on people period.

i'm leaning towards killing myself too. i just don't want to partake in life anymore. i thought i had something to keep me going today but no, disappointed again. the story of my life....

well i hope you can find peace in your decisions. i won't try to convince you that dying isn't a good idea because it is seeming like a better and better option for me...
  6. Cloud206

Cloud206 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. the only release from this nihgtmare of the real world is sleep, i just struggle to ever get there. Insomnia isnt as fun as the word sounds. Its the only place where your mind can bend what you want to happen, although my dreams are mainly past memories of times when i was happy, not the depressed suicidal wreck i am today. I also have had a similar expierence to you where im in a plce where im scared to go out from fear of seeing people i cant see and being the black sheep of the family. I cant offer you any real advice, except try and hold on. Even if i dont if i somehow do something meaningful as to convince someone to spare themselves then i can consider that as my contribution to the world
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Your reality doesn't have to be so glum. Men come and go, but you are a one in a lifetime. I know what you are going through is hard, but it is an experience to learn from and to move on from stronger and wiser in my opinion. Holding a man, friend, lover whatever on such a high pedestal is not healthy, and as you have found can be devastainting when they let you down. And they will always let you down. You wanna know why? Because they are imperfect humans like the rest, and like the rest just as fickle when it comes to life, and it's many varieties. Why not focus on someone that matters, and work on them. Put your hope in them. Who is this person? YOU. You need someone that deserves you, not the other way around. Hope this helps. Blessings..

Also sleeping your life away is a horrible plan. Now is the time to look, act , and be your best. Your going to be old, lazy, and unattractive fast enough. Why sleep away your prime? I wouldn't. Blessings..
  8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I was the black sheep of an already black sheep family, and I proved them all wrong! I proved to them that the blackest sheep of the black sheep family can find life, love, and happiness!I have changed and anyone that knew me from the past could never deny it. You can change too, there is hope. It is really your choice. Blessings..:laugh:
  9. whiterose

whiterose Member

Thanks for your comments every1... I wish I wasn't in such a drunken haze right now.. I've been having random crying spells and suicidal thoughts all day. I feel numb and emotionless. I look at the people around me in a way I never used to before last month happened. Every1 is just animals to me. I was high on the 31st floor visiting a friend's condo last weekend and I looked down at all the people walking around looking like ants. If I'm gone, really, I'll just be another squashed ant. Nobody will miss me. My ex and his friends don't care if I'm dead, and all he wants to do is move on and get laid. I can't believe I believed all the soul mate BS... I don't know what to do, I'm looking for a way out, standing in front of the train that comes this evening isn't such a poor idea.
  10. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

The only safe, effective way out that I have found is through my faith in Yahweh. I have found no other. Please do not end your life through death. You matter more than you know and you can make it through this, just not alone. Help can be found once you open your mind and allow yourself to receive it. Blessings..
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up you guys. I realize that suicide seems like a viable option right now, to end the pain and suffering that you're going through, but think about how it will affect your families. They will be completely heartbroken and may become suicidal themselves. Suicide is not the solution. It only causes more pain and suffering for those left behind. You have to work through what's bothering you.
  12. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

White dove,

I am really sorry your feeling so bad. I'm praying for both you and ready too. Whitedove,Try never to give someone the power you have given your boyfriend. NO ONE deserves that kind of power and the ability to make you feel that way about yourself. If he is abusing you its because he has failed not because there is something wrong with you.

Maybe you should stop going on Facebook for a while. You are only hurting yourself. Try to understand why you have given him so much power and why you believe him when he puts you down. YOU seem like a very GOOD person to me. Why dont you see that? DOnt base your worth on what other people think of you. You give them too much power and they are not strong enough to handle it and end up abusing that power.

You are an independant human being with value and beauty and purpose. No one on this earth has a right to dispute that amd if they do it is because the are unhappy woth THEMSELVES. Your boy friends made you feel bad to feel better about themselves.

You have to get away from the negative people. They are draing your energy to help them. Then you need to be in therapy if your not. Also try a 12 step group you woll meet new people and make new postive friends. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU TOO. I send you all my lover and hope. PLEASE STAY WITH US. I BEG YOO NEVER HURT YOURSELF. PLEASE.

wirte me if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.