• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

LIVE Suicide Prevention Charity Stream March 17th

xXloganXx

just wanted to share this with the community, a channel i follow on youtube is having a charity stream for suicide prevention... Zack Snyder the famous director will be part of this amazing day/night... there will be auctions for items related to Justice League the Snyder cut... so if youre a fan of DC Comics, or just want to donate towards a great cause, maybe check it out? i dont know the exact time, but it is on the 17th of March... thought maybe some of us would want to help out, since we all suffer from the same affliction... if you have any further questions, feel free to DM me here and ill help as much as i can... thanks for taking the time to read this...

https://www.youtube.com/c/UcheNwaneri/featured here is the link to the youtube channel...

Logan

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00