Lived thru a moment of weaknes

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by whytryanymore, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

So on the 17th of last month i tried and obviously failed to end my life. Honestly as bad as it sounds i am glad that it hapened because it lead to me getting the help i needed and set up a support group. I spent two days in the hospital and then two weeks in a psyc hospital and while there i found out that i am not only dealing with depression but also bipolar 1 dissorder. So thru the unfourtunate act of attemting suicide i am doing much better and for the first time in many years i can honestly say that i can get thru this life, and can handle all it will throw at me, with some help granted but still everybody needs some help at one time or another.

Oh by the way im sorry if i mislead anyone by the 17th posting or give the wrong idea here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

It's always good to hear about people who are doing better. Glad to know you've gained something positive from your experience.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

4. whytryanymore

Its just unforunate that it had to happen that way
  5. I am also bipolar and did not seek help until I tried.
    its not an easy road to recovery, but happiness is worth it
  6. I'm so glad to hear that even though you tried to take your life you found the will to live afterwards. I'm glad that you are now able to deal with the issues that lead you to that decision and that you finally see hope and a new beginning. These are great things!
  7. whytryanymore

yeah its good to finally feel like i did fifteen years ago
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.