LiveJournal

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Wit-and-Wisdom, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is anyone else on it? How do they find it?

I've just signed up and posted today but i have no idea how i go about communicating with others etc

just filling the days

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I had a LJ a few years ago but I've forgotten my username! I dread to think what's on it. lol. But it was a great help to me, I use Blogger now but I think keeping a diary or a journal can be so beneficial.
    Most people on there are more than willing to chat and make friends, esp. if you have a shared interest and you click on it a bunch of users pages will come up. So it's cool in that way as you have a ready made ice breaker! :)

3. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

You know, I've always considered giving LiveJournal a try but never got around to it. Odd since I'm a writer and that seems like a good place to write up a storm and meet other people who enjoy writing.

I might give it a try. I'm just trying to keep my social community obligations down to a minimum because there's so much to keep track of!

Hmm, this has me thinking! I'm actually seriously considering opening a LiveJournal account now. I know I said I'd like to get out and become more social, but might not be a bad way to meet new people and slowly easy my way back into social interaction. At least with a community, you know right away if you have similar interests with other people rather than hanging out at some dodgy clubhouse or a bar.

4. Yes, Aerial please join me as a fellow writer trudging through life on Livejournal. I'm still not used to the complexity of these sort of sites so i will leave a link of mine and beg someone to add me.

http://pashernate-boy.livejournal.com/

give a little something to my social life

p.s Aerial anything to do with Plath?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.