Living a "unlived life"?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by HomerSimpson, May 4, 2014.

1. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

Guys does anyone else just feel like they are living a "unlived life"? I think that is where a lot of my depression and self hate comes from.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Yes I feel like I am living an unlived life - and I feel like I wasted the last 15 years completely. Unfortunately there are a handful of things I really really want - and none of them I can do the slightest thing about - that leaves me lacking the impetus to figure out how to "live".

What would a lived life look like for you?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hmm...interesrting question. Yes-of course I have felt this way in my life as I couldn't even leave the house for years but right now I am putting all my energy into volunteering for a great right now I feel some sense of purpose and perhaps it's the start of my future!
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Homer, sometimes I feel like that but that's down to me trying achieve my dreams. My dreams at the moment are I not able to be achieved but I'm having to bide my time. Really the unllived aspect of life I down to the individuals and how they want live their lives. All I can do just keep positive and just dreams of achieving my goals.

It does get people down who think that's they have not achieved anything in life. All I can say to you live your life in a positive manner and try to achieve the impossible. All we can do is try to live our dreams..
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

All the time, I mean I've wasted my whole life. But it won't matter that much longer, anyway. Maybe try doing some of the things you've always wanted to do, and work towards your goals and see what happens.