Living for others

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fpl, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fpl

fpl Member

I´m getting very frustrate each day that passes. I suffer everyday because I lost the woman of my life, and the fault is all mine. She has another guy, and I have to see them together everyday, at work.

I just don´t commit suicide because of my family and because of her. So, for them to be happy, I have to suffer everyday, because I can´t end my agony. It´s not fair. That´s why I keep wishing to die by a way that doesn´t seems suicide. I have to figger out something that really works, because I´m more scared of failing than do it.

Thank you.
  2. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

hey fpl, i know it sucks to see the girl you love with someone else, but if you can't live for yourself then at least your doing it for the people you love, that is very admirable. i firmly believe that your life will turn around at some point, just give it time, you never know what could happen.

if it makes you feel any better, im jealous of you that you at least have people in your life who really care about you and would miss you if you were gone.

take care
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey fpl,
    Please hang in there... I know it must be insanely hard for you to see her with someone else, but surely it's easier to get another job then to end your life?
    Think about your family, it would really crush them... maybe you can share your feelings with them and they can help you get through this?
    You're a lovely guy who deserves to be happy, one day you will be. :hug:
  4. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hang in there buddy. :hug:
    You really helped me alot, if you want to talk about it I'll listen and try my best to help.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'll kick your ass if you do anything stupid fpl. :bounce:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Fpl,

It must be awful seeing someone you love with someone else but don't forget your pain will ease. You can get through this and things will change, hang in there fpl, you can pm me anytimg if you need to talk xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.