Living in Fear

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by among the stars, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I have seen a "dark man" (thats what i call him) only once - it has the shape of a man but no eyes just black holes. I had also felt a presence, weight of something on top of me pushing me down. I am terrified of this thing, i don't know what to do - i see it in my dreams and it kills in my dreams - i feel like i have to constantly look over my shoulder to make sure nothing is there. im just so scared, the dreams are getting worse and more frequent and i have now seen it more than once.

2. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

I think what youve seen is either called a 'shadow person' or an entity called the 'old hag'. Both are pretty scary, I've had experiences with both, try googling both phrases and see if thats what it is.
    kD

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: that sounds terrifying.

How have you been feeling emotionally, generally forever_scarred? Are you seeing a counsellor?

4. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Ever seen a doctor about schizophrenia.

5. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I am seeing a counselor. this all comes back to my moms death - most of the time im ok, sometimes down - sometimes im in the biggest blackest hole u have ever seen in your life - takes me a week usually to get out and back to normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.