Living in Fear

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sandra2, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandra2

sandra2 Member

I live in constant fear, not of people or of crowds or anything like that but just of life, I feel in danger. I think life is going to kill me and I am frightened.I don't know if that makes sense but it is ruining my life.:mhmm: Any advice would be greatly received.

2. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear that is how you feel all the time. we all feel fear from time to time but all the time it must be so difficult for you. Have you tried to conquer the small fears first and leave the big ones alone for a while,if you can conquer your smallest fear that will give you the courage to go on and try the next small one. Just take it one step at a time and don't try to do it all in one go ,if you don't succeed the first time thats ok,try it again at a later date. In your own time in your own way

3. sandra2

sandra2 Member

Thanks Johnnie for your reply, you are very kind. I am gripped by it and I do not know how to let it go. I am constantly gripped by fear, it holds my body in a tight grip, it's hard to explain, though on a more positive note I am learning to live with it but I just wish i would go away or I could find out how to get rid of it. I hope things are getting better for you. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.