living one more minute

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sarahcc25, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahcc25

sarahcc25 New Member

its both heartening and so sad to see so many other people struggling like i am. I am not sure if i am going to make it through the night tonight. The only thing that keeps me here is the the thought of my mother going through hell when i finally decide to leave. God bless everyone here! I am just holding on as long as possible tonight. Unortunately i have the means to finish everything in my car right here but every minute i look on here is another minute i could survive. Lets hope i make it just one more day :sad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lets hope you make through alot more days You are right being a mother who has suffered through loss of suicide by her brother and several attempt by her daughter it is hell okay. Do not do this please Find a way to reach out to someone anyone go to hospital call crisis There IS help i promise you there is help to take the sadness away. Meds therapy please do not do this to you or your mother. When committs suicide then not only kill themselves the kill whoever is left behind I am left with that pain and i die a bit more everyday Look at your mother and live okay for her Talk to your doctor crisis they will help you heal and live again they will. please stay strong a whole future ahead of you so many things can change please hang on HOLD on the the person who loves you okay your mother her love for you will keep you here until you are well again.

3. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Please don't consider suicide as an option. You can find comfort in this life. Death won't finish anything. You would break many hearts.

4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Yes suicide isn't an option. Everyone who knows you will be absolutely devastated for years and years. Realistically you could be on the road to full recovery a decade before those finish grieving for you.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Sarah. I hope that someone as beautiful as you are can find the strength to carry on. I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so much, but please don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.