Living or Dying?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sp76, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sp76

sp76 Member

I have drunk to try and erase the thoughts in my head and that didn’t work. I also learned through the years that there are ways to self medicate with prescription drugs from the doctors that have eased something’s. I have seen countless people over the years to try and help me ease some of the pain and thoughts and I have thought many times too many to count that maybe the only way to end this utmost pain and anguish will be to end my life. I would love to find some way to release the demons and go on with life. I sit here at the computer typing instead of sleeping, because of the fear I have inside of dreaming and reliving my night terrors.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello friend. Death is not the answer. There is hope for you. I too used to believe death was the only hope for peace, but this is not true. There is freedom from your demons and it is knowledge, understanding, and forgivness. I know we experience some really messed up situations in this life, but there is true healing out here. Seek it and you shall find it, but you will not find it in enslaving poisions made by man. I can assure you of this. I have checked there for years. Peace be with you.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

there may be a way to treat this.

I can't go into detail now, it's late, I'll try to post again later.

I hope that things can get better soon!
  4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want me to try to make some suggestions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.