Living Underground - What does this mean.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LetItGo, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Had this dream last night, and it kinda fascinates me.

Im on a bus, travelling from the north of QLD, Australia towards the NSW, QLD border, but I am well inland, not on the coast.

Im with my mother, seems like weve taken a trip together.

We arrive at a local airport, a tiny place really. Half the people on the bus are going to Sydney, and half are continuing onwards, towards this "unknown destination", including Mum and I.

We finally arrive at this place, and it is totally not what you would expect in this part of the country, or any part of it for that matter. It looks like New Zealand, like Hobbits territory to be precise.

The dream fast forwards to Mum and I climbing up this rock face, its like a really erratic rock face, with weather worn edges. Its far too easy in the dream to climb this thing, and for Mum its far too fast. Its like shes 20 again.

We climb up this rock, get on top of it, and then we move towards what seems to be solid timber doors, carved into another area of the rockface. We go inside, and its a maze of passages. Perhaps a dozen "houses" down here, and we knock on one of them.

No answer.

The door is kinda open so we go inside, and its really beautiful. Its got that rustic, organic, natural beauty thing going on. We hear footsteps so we clear off...and guess what comes out. Some scottish guy wearing a kilt lol. His maybe early 40's, happy as Larry, and insistant on showing us around...so we move onto the next room, meet another guy, also jovial and happy as.

They tell us about this great pub, and tonight there is gonna be a big shindig at this place. The pub is actually a shipwreck, converted into some sort of bohemian pirates nightclub. Its really cool.

Mum is loving it, Im loving it, and I cant help but think, I really, really want to live here....What does this mean?

Short, sweet and fun. Wish I had more dreams like this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.