living

Status
Not open for further replies.
im very new to this. i do not really know how it works or how to talk to people, whatever. this thread is about what im going through i guess. i did not know which forum to put it under. anyway, my life is so confusing. simply because everything feels like a cycle. i wake up, go to school, work, then sleep. there is nothing else, i try to incorporate small things into my day because of course, the little things always matter. but they do not work.

i sleep so much yet i am always tired. work is difficult, only because people are extremely mean. some of them are so entitled.

i wish i had people i could actually talk to. i always feel so alone.

the only thing that has been making me happy is reading. the connection that i have with books is rather surprising. i love to read and would not know what to do if i couldn't. however, i can not keep going into fictional worlds just to come back into the real world and end up sad again.

life is not what i would like it to be. im not as happy as i used to be and everyone is just taking that as me becoming a meaner person which is not true. i would never be mean to someone. i just do not have the energy to walk around all smiley and radiate happiness everywhere i go. im tired. im so tired.

sorry for this jumbled mess. i hope at least some of you, if not all, are doing well.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Hi @kay.colnic ! ; )

You've come to the right place to find those who can share in your story, hopefully offer a word of wisdom or two, and most certainly, without doubt. . . understand & empathize with your feelings! : ) Just feel free to have a look around, ask any questions you may have, and this is as good a place as any to put/place this thread. :^) Take care_

Mr. B~

Hello and welcome to SF Kay. Sorry that you're going through this.
sorry for this jumbled mess
Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about. There's nothing wrong with what your wrote. Reaching out like this is good, and it's what SF is for.

So it sounds like loneliness and dealing with mean people are the root problems?

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @kay.colnic I could identify with some of the things you said. I wish I had someone irl to speak to. That's why I'm glad I have SF. I've met plenty friends here. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi Kay, welcome to SF. So glad you've come here to talk with people. I hope you find lots of support here. What you describe sounds like a lot of our members so surely many people here "get it". Hang in there okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00