lloyds tsb

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by victor, Dec 17, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

fuck this shit
    been searching my old papers looking 4 smth and found the old credit card from loyds. that was my first credit card.. and not that old, from '97, not even 4yrs. just 4yeas and look at me. hahaha. what a sick fuckin joke. u should see that guy 4yrs ago.. full of life, full of hopes, a fighter. every single person was in love with this guy. n now? what the fuck?
    also checked out the pics from partys like less than a year ago.. good looking mutherfucker with loads of money and always smiling. just 1 year and its all gone. everythings gone. that girl ive met today.. i said shes so beautiful.. shes not really. shes ok, but not that glamorous as my exes. why did i think shes so beautiful? coz shes fucking ALIVE. thats the thing. its not bout how u look, if u r alive it shines from inside and makes ppl smile, and makes them think ure charming. but im dead, im fucking dead inside, like zombie. physically functioning but dead, creature without a soul. thats what i see when i look in the mirror. and all this in less then a year!!!!! ppl used to know me.. i dont know them but they know me. i go to the club n someone says hi vitas, and im thinkin to myself - who the fuck r u anyway? and now? no fuckin one gives a damn. how life could possibly turn round so drastically in less then 1 year??? fuck this shit, its just not worth it. u try hard for long time against the odds to achieve smth and then suddenly just wake up one morning to realise its all gone. sometimes i wonder was it only a dream? but then i see smth that reminds me - it wasnt.. how did i get that low, for fucks sake??? hate this fuckin life, it can suck my dick

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i hear you there. your by the side of this crazy xxx and im here to walk back up the hill with ya :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

thank u, smartie! this life can such the dicks for us both!

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hahaha :laugh: thats what im talking bout

5. victor

victor Account Closed

indeed. its good to be pissed off

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Being pissed off is OK, it's a way to let things out. You're not dead inside though. You're still alive. Hurt, and needing time to heal, but alive.

7. victor

victor Account Closed

thank u Alison. coffee? :D lol

8. WildCherry

Sure, and how about a Pepsi? :p

9. victor

victor Account Closed

pepsi goes against my religion im afraid:D

10. WildCherry

Haha, and coffee goes against mine. We'll compromise... tea and Coke?