Lockdown positives

Imy

Obviously, the current situation can be super stressful on everyone. But, I also know there is a lot to still be grateful for.

For example...

- Reading a little more
- Doing art
- Discovering so many series and Movies
- Cherishing video chats with long distance friends/family
- Online quiz nights
- Developing on life skills e.g. cooking and general housework
- Walks!!! Really appreciating the time I have outdoors and noticing all different kinds of wildlife I didn't see before.
- Meditation and yoga

Your go 😁

this isn't much different from my normal life anyway, but:

-(when it was stricter) it was nice that it was so quiet outside
-having social anxiety, it makes me feel relieved that nobody is allowed to be within 6ft of me!
-my normal life is isolation, so it's kinda reassuring that for once everyone else knows how I feel and I'm not alone in living in this way
-having social anxiety, it's a huge relief that people leave your packages on the doorstep rather than knocking on the door and you having to answer it!

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Obviously, the current situation can be super stressful on everyone. But, I also know there is a lot to still be grateful for.

For example...

- Reading a little more
- Doing art
- Discovering so many series and Movies
- Cherishing video chats with long distance friends/family
- Online quiz nights
- Developing on life skills e.g. cooking and general housework
- Walks!!! Really appreciating the time I have outdoors and noticing all different kinds of wildlife I didn't see before.
- Meditation and yoga

Your go 😁

I agree with you there. There certainly are opportunities for positives to be discovered if you make the effort to look for them.
Most of the things I've done are what you have already recounted, so I won't bore anyone by repeating them.*shy

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
The biggest one is that I'm home. If I hadn't been home so much I might not have noticed my cat was sick when I did, and it might have been worse before we started working with the vet. I was home and able to give her regular meds and feedings every few hours. I wouldn't be able to do that from work.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00