Locked and Loaded

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kelsey, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

I sat in front of that house for so many hours. I loaded and unloaded it the whole time. I just wanted it to stop, and the only way I saw that happening was to take him out for good. He has hurt people, myself included, its so confusing. What do you do when the justice system fails, when people turn the other cheek? What do you do?
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You turn to your friends and lean on them hun. Dont take matters like this into your own hands. If you do, he will still win because you still have him ruling your life but now through another means. The system hasn't necessarily failed Kelsey. It is just running much slower than we need it to. Trust me, 8 years later, I know what I'm talking about. The wheels turn slowly but be the good one here. Dont jeopordize all that you have worked so hard to get so far. He is nothing. And I think he is starting to realize that now. Please sweetie I'm here and have a huge shoulder for you to rest on.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Kelsey. Don't kill the guy, otherwise the cops will come after you for his murder. Cops don't like it when civilians take matters in thier own hands, because they want to be the ones with the power. Put away your gun in a safe place, where no children will find it. It takes time for the wheels of justice to turn, because there are so many legal matters the courts have to deal with. Please be patient, and know that he will get his day in court. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.