Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Pad, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I'm not gay, and have no problem with gay people. But I was surprised when I had a fantasy about a guy at work. Can you do that and not be gay? I've never done that before o_O
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Maybe you're bi.
  3. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

Subconciously you also might be into guys. I agree with Junkie.. you could be bi.
  4. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

Maybe you were just bored and needed some thing to fill ya time lol

Or maybe your just Bi and dont know it yet lol

Dont dis it before u try it :p
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe you're bi or just curious. :dunno:
  6. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

hmm, maybe i am just curious. I don't know if I could see myself with a guy. I really don't know. Any other straight guys or gals had this?
  7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I think you're just curious, as daisychain said. I'm straight but I'll admit to having a few really random thoughts fly in my head sometimes, about other girls. Not that it was anyone in particular, but I wouldn't know that I was 100% straight if I hadn't at least considered what it would be like being with another girl. It all really depends on whether you enjoyed that fantasy or not, or how it made you feel. Thinking about other girls in weird ways disgusts me, personally, so that's how I know that I am straight. It's perfectly healthy though, to consider your options when it comes to other genders.
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Everybody has gay fantasies, straight or not.