lol.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alcoholocaust, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alcoholocaust

alcoholocaust New Member

My girlfriend of seven months broke up with me a few weeks ago. Since then I've done nothing but do coke all day. Hey, at least it's better than drinking.

I've done a terrific job at ensuring I won't graduate, and an even better job at completely fucking over my family and social lives. I'm sick of hurting like this...cocaine can only make me not hurt anymore for so long.

Should I just do everyone a favor and end it or what ? :Leiaha:

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

No you shouldnt kill yourself... :(

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I feel your pain of getting dumped man. I cannot say I know what it is like being dependent on a substance. However, You know it is not a permanent fix. So stop, I know it is hard but stop.

You need to rebuild, you know what you did wrong now it is time to fix it. Just pit down the cocaine and make a list. You can do it friend we can help.

Do everyone a favor and right this wrong.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi alcoholocaust and welcome to SF. You need to stop snorting and start regaining control over your life. Getting your heart broken is rough, but it's not the end of the world. After all, 'there are plenty of fish in the sea.' Focus on graduating so that you won't throw away your entire semester. I'm sure that you will find another girlfriend soon. Just don't give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.