loneliness but not killing myself, just need words

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SplinterStar, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SplinterStar

SplinterStar Active Member

aloha peeps. i used to haunt this miserable forum at lot in the past and i do pretty good these days for not cutting etc... but today i just feel a crushing lonliness. I know killing myself wont solve a single thing but i still feel crushing sadness that i mask with a big fake smile at work/with friends. and everyone for the past year has thought i'm doing great etc... i'm not even sure why i'm posting cuz it wont solve anything long term... but this horrible sadness just kills me inside if i dont talk about it. i dont want to drag my family down with me... my life is just so meaning less yet i still drag myself through the motions like i know what the fuck i'm doing. and there was a time when i thought i could escape all this by killing myself but whoever runs the show in the after life is just gonna send me back to this shit hole again until i learn whatever stupid thing my soul needs to learn... I'm just so tired of living somedays

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

The thing im trying is too try everything at least once, that way i can rule out everything that i am no good at and hopefully find things i am good at, because with a lot of hobbies come friends and the more friends the better quality of life i'll have :) i hope you take this advice and i wish you all the luck :) :hug:

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you decided to check back in.

I guess you already know we're a forum of people who care.

I found out in my own life that I could be in a room full of people and feel solitary. It took awhile, but as I got to know myself better, I attracted people to me. But that was only after I learned how to be satisfied within myself.

I hope any of that makes sense.

Keep posting and together we'll all try to sort ourselves out, and help each other when we can.

4. himmler

himmler New Member

i feel lonely and depressed not suicidal yet. i need friends so i can have good times,otherwise im gonna get more disolusioned and unstable. i live in norwich

5. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found us.

until you find some "real life" friends, why not consider those of us in this forum as friends. We're good at listening, non-judgmental, and we can offer you support and encouragement.

And we do care. Please post some more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.