loneliness is making me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by WHY ME????, Jun 29, 2008.

1. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

I get so jealous of people everytime I see groups of people wearing the latest fashion crap and especially the obnoxious loud group I just feel like going up to them and telling them to just Shut the F**ck UP!!!!!!!!

Thats better. My pt is Im so f**cking lonely, Ive never had a group of friends ever in my life, I get so jealous all the time seeing everyone has friends. Im the only one that goes to the cinema on their own, while a single person will bring 4 or 5 person with them, or I see couples together.

Sometimes I ask myself am I the most Fu**cking loneliest person alive????????

Sorry for the F words.

2. olg77

olg77 Member

no why me!! your not the lonleist person alive, and your not the only one that gose to the cinama alone, i do it all the time. i used to have friends to go with, now they dont give two fucks about me. no one dose. i fell in love with someone and we used to hang out all the time. sometimes you could not seperate us. now she dont even say hello to me. so dont worrie, your not alone in this.

3. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Gosh ur like me I used to hang out with this person every weekend, now everytime I call he never answers the phone. I dont know I guess I just judge what is in front of me. I see all the people in front of me happy, good looking, popular.

I just saw Get Smart, funny movie :laugh: anyways at the cinema there were like around 60-100 ppl, not one person was alone except guess who :dry:

4. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Im so pissed off its like everyone is the same thats why they belong, I am different from everybody else everything that I do or even wear is different.

Fk it what is this metrosexual shit that is becoming so mainstream these days, and bimbos blonde brunnete bimbos their fcking everywhere

5. olg77

olg77 Member

i know how you feel man, i saw wally the other night, the place was full, and yeah i was the only one that was alone. it buggs the hell outta me, but i guess thats the way things gotta be for me. i gota let it go, but i cant.

6. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Yeah I have been feeling so much hate lately everything about this world I hate it.

7. olg77

olg77 Member

i know man, i see all these people walkin the streets and wounder to myself how and the hell do they think thats cool, people just need to get there own style. like i have, it's one in a million, and i guess thats why i'm alone. i have never met anyone that has ever liked the way i look. except for when i cut my hair. **** told me that i looked different, but for the better.

8. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

EXACTLY my point. I cant find anyone who acts like me or look like me. Im Asian but Im different because Im slightly overweight. But by saying that Im Asian and I live in a pretty much a White dominated society. I feel foreigned even though I lived in this country for 12 years now.

yeah it feels like everybody around is cloned

Everything is weird the world its kinda messed up

The world should be Africanised Nice and simple

9. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

dnt get me wrong I dont have anything against Africa, in fact I actually praised everything about Africa. Its nice simple no probs.

With western society, they put so much pressure on ppl and thats why theres so many deppressed ppl because their not living to Western society standards.

In Asia its common to stay home on a weekend night, but in western countries if ppl find out u did not do anything on the weekend they think you are abnormal.

10. olg77

olg77 Member

the world needs a fucking smake upside the head. i dont understand how people can walk around pissed off all the time. sure shit's not great, but cant we make the best of what we have. not only dose the world need to be afrcanised, but it needs to be huminized first. if that makes any scince

11. olg77

olg77 Member

i rather do nothing on a weekend, it's too hectic on most weekends, plus i like to relax and chillout with a few buds.

12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You might be alone in that part of the world but on here your not. You have people who can relate to you therefore you can make friends on here.

13. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Then Im moving to your country

14. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Im from Australia btw. The land of the extreme extroverts. Everything in aus is great u can never be poor but the loneliness its easy to get lonely in Aus

15. olg77

olg77 Member

haha yeah, i know there are people on here that care, but i am new here, i dont know anyone, ecept for one person, and they dont know i'm on here

16. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

lol i cnt believe Im posting so much crap is this ok :unsure:

17. olg77

olg77 Member

ive allways wanted to go to that part of the world. i had a friend in NZ

18. olg77

olg77 Member

yes its tottaly ok, where else you ganna get this out?

19. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I meant, on this forum, not where i'm living. You'll make friends on this forum in time.

20. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

yeah i really feel safe here