loneliness is my only problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YouWillBeHappy

:sad:
I'm so lonely and no one seems to be able to solve it... I don't like people easily and I'm not very good at making friends or letting my guard down.
I have not much to say and prefer to be isolated rather than with others I don't like.
Even if I found someone I really liked and we were best friends or lovers, I'd only end up too dependent on that one person. How can you only have one real friend? Sooner or later we'd argue or get bored of eachother.
And if I can`t make one true friend how can I make more than one?

I dont like my parents or my family... even though they never did anything bad to me. I guess I blame all my flaws on my parents. My sisters just aren`t the kind of people I like. I can never like not to mention love them.

I`m so lonely theres just no motivation in life, no point in doing anything. I get too depressed to even study, I dont think I can pull through this semester at university.

What the hell am I going to do? What can I do?
someone help me :sad:

am I alive

hey, i feel the same,i also prefer to be isolated then with people i don't like. I have just a few friends,but i am not so close to them,most time i spend alone. I am afraid to make new friends or gf just because of my loneliness,fuck who want to be with lonely guy. It seems i can't escape from this circle, i just don't know what to do...I know it doesn;t help much,anyways if you wanna talk just drop me PM.

pit

Just leap without looking for once.

Take a chance with people, give them time, and you'll appreciate them for who they are.

Relationships don't last forever, even the really good ones, so enjoy the moments you already have.

Someday you'll find that you really are all alone and there's absolutely no one else. That's why you need to appreciate the people in your life NOW!

Cluster

im also very lonely and somewhat feel like i will be for the rest of my life, but i just hold on to the hope that thing will be better in the future as there are so many people to meet in the world

MrBill

Loneliness is also a huge problem for me. It's all complicated by my shyness and social anxiety. My career used to be my social outlet, but now that I'm early retired, that's not there. No friends, only people who I would call acquaintances. No one to call for help or just to chat. I'm reading and studying some self help books to try to beat this, and try to keep an upbeat and hopeful attitude, but it sure isn't easy. I hope the rest of the posters here on this topic can find some way to ease their loneliness.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00