Loneliness

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FeelingRemains, May 20, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. I will be saying whatever comes to mind now, so sorry if what I say is difficult to understand.

I don't feel comortable around anyone anymore. It feels as if the few friends I have don't really care about me, it's as if no one cares about me. I have been feeling lonely for a long time now. I keep telling myself that it'll get better eventually, but let's face it, it doesn't. Every morning I ask myself if there is any point in getting up.

I know that I have to change in order for things to get better, but I don't know how. I don't know where to begin. I don't know how to meet new people, I'm afraid of talking to them because I always feel inferior and I'm afraid of being judged. I'll be attending university in a few months and I'm really afraid that I'll grow even more lonely. :c

Can some of you give me any advice, please?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you it is hard when you feel you cannot reach out and you are afraid Before starting university go to the school ok get familar with the councilors there someone you can go for advice talk to. Also look up some of after school activities you maybe interested in that will give you a way to meet new people with same interest. Things can change with support they can so set up a meeting with a councilor get a peer support from someone that has been there awhile It will help you not feel so alone hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend