Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jward885, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jward885

Jward885 New Member

I have been depressed and sad as long as I can remember but the feelings intensified sometime between age 17 and 18. I have no friends in the new place I live. I get up go to work go home and repeat. I had a girlfriend that I loved so much she was my only friend but she can't take me acting "crazy" and "psyco". I'm going to a psychologist soon but I guess it was too late for her... I hate myself and have no self esteem so I am horrible at making friends of any kind. I don't even get to see my girlfriends child that I loved because she is gone. I feel like if I don't kill myself now I am only putting off the inevitable. My parents and I have a bad relationship and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'm going to work at this same shitty job for the rest of my life someone tell me why I should keep going even another day.
  2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Lonliness is a difficult thing to deal with. We human's are met to be social.

I am not the person to talk relationships with so Im not going to comment on that part...

Therapy is a great thing and helped me get past quite a few of the social issues I was having. I am not the best at it but I know I am doing better than I used to.

I wish you luck in this.
  3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

No one is on their deathbed wishing they spent more time at work. Take a vacation after seeing the psychologist. It wont do anything for your loneliness, but the change in scenery and day-to-day minutiae might give you a clearer head, and that could change your "crazy and psycho" behavior, if it exists, that you think pushes people away. Work to live, dont live to work. Itll drive you crazy. Youll certainly have new experiences to talk about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.