Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alexman, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

I have come to love the dark, come to love the loneliness, come to love the solitude. Yet i hate the dark, i hate the loneliness, i hate the solitude. No one understands what your going through not even you. Every hell is a hell in its own so i will forever be alone :'(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression distorts you way of thinking it does it distorts the way you see things. Treat t he depression and clarity comes okay Meds have help me some i hope you can consider them if you are not already on them
    You will not always be alone you have us here and we will listen and we care

APYBFJS Member

Hope you find some light in your life soon.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so well said... a great peace of writing also!

and I understand that feeling too
  5. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Wow - what you write so well.... really resonates within

Take care of yourself - Keep posting - writing - that is the way I try to deal with the isolation, solitude and lonliness

6. alexman

alexman Banned Member

writing isnt something i like, i dont see how you can find something to like it the pain of the words. It only makes me relive the horrors of my mind. all i feel like is an echo of a void
  7. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i pity you who understands my words, the real meaning behind them. Its so weird i pray for someone to see through my mask to understand. yet i would never want to wish this understanding on my worst enemy. this "life" is worse then death and people are so blind
  8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: I sense very deep pain in your words. I hope you feel better soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.