• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexman

Banned Member
I have come to love the dark, come to love the loneliness, come to love the solitude. Yet i hate the dark, i hate the loneliness, i hate the solitude. No one understands what your going through not even you. Every hell is a hell in its own so i will forever be alone :'(

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
depression distorts you way of thinking it does it distorts the way you see things. Treat t he depression and clarity comes okay Meds have help me some i hope you can consider them if you are not already on them
You will not always be alone you have us here and we will listen and we care

IV2010

I have come to love the dark, come to love the loneliness, come to love the solitude. Yet i hate the dark, i hate the loneliness, i hate the solitude. No one understands what your going through not even you. Every hell is a hell in its own so i will forever be alone :'(
so well said... a great peace of writing also!

and I understand that feeling too

TBear

Antiquities Friend
Wow - what you write so well.... really resonates within

Take care of yourself - Keep posting - writing - that is the way I try to deal with the isolation, solitude and lonliness

:hug:

alexman

Banned Member
writing isnt something i like, i dont see how you can find something to like it the pain of the words. It only makes me relive the horrors of my mind. all i feel like is an echo of a void

alexman

Banned Member
i pity you who understands my words, the real meaning behind them. Its so weird i pray for someone to see through my mask to understand. yet i would never want to wish this understanding on my worst enemy. this "life" is worse then death and people are so blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00