Lonely and Miserable

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hatebeingasian, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyday is the same, you didn't ask for this life, but that is what it has come down to. You see everyone around you, happy and enjoying the time of their life, after all you only live once. You know there is hope out there, but given your unfortunate circumstance you don't know who or where to turn to. Your parents have let you down one time too many, and you find yourselves once again all alone without anyone to understand your pain.

2. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

welcome to SF unfornate it is under these circumstances

the pain we feel is so individualised

i agree, i don't have any wise answers, just that i hear you.

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF and please enjoy your stay. :hug:

Life isn't always made from free choices... sometimes life is pushed on you and there are no options.

We can't all be happy and we can't all have happy meaningful lives.
    Most of us will live a life full of disappointment, sadness, and hate.
    The world doesn't cater to anyone and happiness is never free.

5. Thank You guys

I'm not here to make any excuse or to give up all hope entirely.

I know out there somewhere there is hope, somewhere out there I will find happiness that was stolen from me since birth. However everyday seem so dark for me, everyday I wake up to a life of emptiness, I try my best to ignore it. I try playing games to pass the time, but it always creep up on me.

6. delargeal

delargeal Well-Known Member

Sounds far too familiar to me. And as for hope, it's the only thing keeping me alive most days. Best to hold on to it.

It's never easy.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

8. Brokendreams4905

Brokendreams4905 New Member

I know how you feel. There will always be someone who is better or happier, just enjoying life more. Everyone has there own pain I guess, sometimes it just doesn't seem fair though. There is always hope that it will get better one day. Don't ever give up.

9. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Trust me Hatebeingasian

I know what you mean.

10. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

Lonliness is an awful thing. Right now the apartment is empty and there is no one to talk to. I'd like do a bit of writing today, but I feel this gloom on my head. It's not easy. Sometimes I can make myself forget.

Hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.