Lonely... and need some advice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emzkimo, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

I really need someone... I feel so unimportant to everyone. Everything is so superficial and fake, what is the point of life? There just isn't. I just want to sleep forever, that's literally all I want. Off to see my family tomorrow, they know about my depression but not how suicidal I am, and I don't know how to tell them, or if I should, because they'd just worry. I don't want to upset them. I hate this shit. I just want to be normal, I just want to be fucking normal. Why can't I be normal?!!!!!
  2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Emzkimo,
    Sorry you're going through this, you are important to your family and others. I care what happens to you like plenty of others do. Are you having treatment or therapy? Sometimes it can take time to find the right solution. Try reaching out to your family so they can help you. It is not your fault you have depression. I hope life gets better for you, having interests/hobbies helps me cope better.
    Take care
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
  3. John B

John B Active Member

I am so sorry, when reading one of your last post I overlooked a critical piece of information. I was so focused on trying to prevent you from tapping out that I missed how far and how hard you’ve already fallen. You need to watch what you do, at the mental state you’re in people will use and abuse you leaving you in a worse emotional state every time you let it happen. You should be focused on obtaining an emotional connection and you don’t need to engage in sexual acts to achieve that. If I was there, I would do whatever possible to get you back to where you were before everything fell apart. I'm not in your head so I don’t know what to say that might be beneficial. I want to say that you have me, but that’s meaningless unless I was a couple hours drive away. I’ll still be here, talk to me; yell at me. This planet sucks for a lot of people and death is still not the answer.

You should talk to your family and let them know the death of your father is affecting you in a severe manner. I wouldn’t use the word suicidal, try saying that you no longer feel that you can function at 100%.

4. arrowpenny

arrowpenny Member

Can I talk to you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.