Lonely and Paranoid.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mama_Pills, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I hate when my only real friend won't answer my texts, because she's the only person I talk to, and I know it's really selfish, but I don't like not knowing what she's doing because I keep thinking she avoids me on purpose because she's sick of listening to my whining. I don't know. It's so stupid. Times like these I wish I didn't have friends so I wouldn't have anything to leave behind if I offed myself.
  2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok New Member

my girlfriend is pregnant with my child and i sometimes think it wuld have been better for her never to have met me, she deserves a better life than all the pain and misery i have brought her. i was terminal wen we first got together and she stayed with me through it all but since ive recovered ive taken a mental break down. shes really tired some am afraid to talk to her at times and i fear il lose her. ive tried getting help but my mind is worse from it. i find it hard to cope without her help but i have the most paranoid dilusion am going lose her because every other woman in my life killed themselvs or trried to end or destroy my life. i need to talk to someone just not a doctor who actualli asked was she real wen they seen me breakdown and told bout my life arrrrg i dunno... my heads always gone :( i love sara...
  3. Bonifide C

Bonifide C Member

This is something I can relate to. My only friend as well is getting annoy of my constant depression/whining. It is also why I don't discuss about my problems to anyone anymore, and always pretend at least when I'm outside that everything is normal, alright, and the sky is really all sunny and blue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.