Lonely and suicidal...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chameleo, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

I feel like I can't go on and I'm trapped in a fucking vicious cycle, without an ounce of support in the world. At this point, I don't know how much longer I can hold on and I feel completely isolated, disconnected and utterly alone. I have been for years. Right now, I just can't go on...

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't feel alone, because there is nearly a whole forum of us here that are in the very same position as you and doing our best to keep on going forward :). Have you tried calling a crisis line? I haven't called one myself but I hear they are quite useful. Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? Feel free to PM me :).

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us. :hug:

4. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

NO need to panic, it is perfectly normal for some who is under depression to feel that no one cares about you.

But please, let me assure that you have just made the first step toward a successful life. You have stepped in the perfect place where you are understood. The starting point toward recovery.
    Your next step is tell us something about you, your childhood history, you life as it is at the moment..... just talk to us we are here for you, I am here for you bud. :shake:

If you need to heard something a little more positives you can start here: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=73216

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You're not alone. You found the right place, talk to us and hold on. Maybe some have good advice here :cheekkiss:

6. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

I have personal reasons for struggling to seek psychiatric help, especially because I have dreams and desires to work in a specific field that requires me to maintain some degree of emotional balance. However, I did give in as of two days ago and contacted a local psychiatrist's office, but he can't see me until the 29th of this month. I just don't know how long I can hang on. For most of my life, I've struggled with depression, feeling like I couldn't connect with anyone. I'm very afraid to trust people and have barely gone through a real relationship in my life. Right now, I feel like a recluse and have since grade school. I'm currently twenty-two years old and feel like a loser. Thank you all for listening.

7. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

If anyone out there thinks there's any hope for me, please speak up. I don't know how long I have...

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

There's hope for you more than the average. depression is a disease healed very well these days.

9. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

i am exactly the same

10. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey. things can and will change through your lifetime so of course there is hope :) just take small steps to changing things for yourself sweet, dont expect everything at once. you've taken a step by talking to us here and arranging an appointment for the 29th. i hope that you feel we can offer you some good support and that you make some friends here :hug:

11. blue_snafu

blue_snafu Member

I'm 22 as well. And I've been trying to reach out to the right resources to get help.

Is there hope?
    There's as much hope for you as there is for me.

12. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are going through so much turmoil in life. I wish I had the magic wand to make things better for you but I don't. But maybe just maybe I can point you on the right direction and assist you in taking the right road to recovery.

First I'd like to point out that you have been on the right path all this time but for some reason or another you veer away from it and end up getting lost again and again.

In my personal experience, I found out that the road of success is a well paved, smooth, straight and clear highway build just for you. The only draw back is that it is long, very long but the length of your road depends on how long you want to travel it before reaching your destination.

As I said, there are absolutely no obstacles on your road but you have to stay focussed. Look straight ahead and don't turn your head in any direction. Doing so will interrupt your sense of direction and cause you see a lot of obstacles which will slow you down, stop you on your tracks or cause you to veer away and onto unknown places. The effects of slowing down will make the highway longer and much more time will be required to reach your goal. Stopping would only make matters worse. Veering off will end the game and force you to hit the restart button having to go back to square 1 and starting all over again.

Sorry but, I can not and no one can travel with you or along side of you. You are alone on this journey. But, we are here at the starting line and will be at the finish line to see you receive the glorious checkered flag.

So, here is your road, in front of you, is a red and green light. As we speak the red light is on, when the red light goes off the green light will turn on, step on the gas, pedal to the metal, don't stop until you see the checkered flag. :groupwave:

"You are on the right track just don't sit there cause you will get run over."

13. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

I definitely want to make strides in the right direction. I'm hoping if I pour my my thoughts out the the psychiatrist, I can finally do the right thing. I feel a little more hopeful now. Although, I still think I'm at risk right now, though I'm glad you guys are listening, never the less.

14. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Just a thought, you can practice here, use this place to your advantage. Spell it out so you'll have a better idea what to tell you psychiatrist.

15. katrina

katrina Well-Known Member

I just came here to leave you this: :cheekkiss:

You're a nice guy, keep fighting!!

16. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

Have a bit of an update. I failed a civil service exam for a decent paying job, definitely feeling like a miserable failure right now..

17. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a failure. :hug:

18. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I can't pretend like I have the right words for you
    given the fact that I feel exactly the same about myself.
    I do hope things get better for you though as know one deserves to
    feel the way you do.

I just want you to know we are here and you are not alone.

((hugs))

from across the digital world

19. Unwilling

Unwilling Member

Please hold on. I have only been on this site a few days and yet it has given me an enormous amount of drive to get my life back. From what I have seen there are some amazing and supportive people here.

20. loser

loser Well-Known Member

You got reasons to hang on. You want to do so something. A lot of people with depressive illness do make good careers. You do not say what field but if you can focus on that maybe it help keep you going.
    And there are folk here who will be glad to support you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.