Lonely Nights

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Jagroen, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

Hate hearing my roommates going at it like they are rabbits every night....the house im in is a pigs pen..dont know how they bring girls over...

Then they throw a new years party and random people asked if they could use my room...SCREW THAT...if i aint getting any...no one using my room..

im getting really fustrated at the whole "Male" image where a "Man" must have sex alot on a regular basis...its really getting to me...

On top of everything going on...i just dont feel wanted here anymore...or at least no support from people i expect it...

How do you coup with hearing people go at it when your all alone.?

2. Xenet

Xenet New Member

I'd say confront them about the noise level. The law is on your side, just be prepared for a verbal dispute, however, your argument still stands on the grounds of what we call "common courtesy, and tell them, if they can respect that, get out. You can also call non emergency and report a noise disturbance if you would rather not engage in a verbal conflict.