LONELY. no one will talk to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jxdama, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

death must come soon
  2. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

No one will talk to you here, or in real life? I feel the same way about both pretty much. I'm talking to you.
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am here to talk to you as well...last I saw you were up in chat so figured you were busy..is nobody talking to you up there either? It is hard at times talking and making conversation, especially when your are feeling down and sad.
    Have you tried any online dating services to meet people? Or joined any clubs/groups? It helps you know. One group I have started going to just to get out the house and begin to socialize again is through Depression Bipolar Support Alliance...go ahead and google it and you will find a group in your area you can go to...it helps and it is a start.
    In the meantime we are here to talk with you..:arms:
  4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

On here you have to like go in chat or something really to get chattin, esp when you're a relatively new member.

In real life, that's harder. We can all be lonely together...:laugh:
  5. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

Try other sites.Im on experience project and have found people just like me there and have some very good friends there.One of them is coming to visit next month.Im like you,no friends.all i know are here and on EP.give it a try,it might help
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi . . . .

i always respond to private messages and i check my messages everyday, i remember how i felt when i came here and felt so lost, and scared and lonely.

here i met some great friends, some i have met in real life and all of them, i HOPE to, at some point.

like frostbitten 1997 i too, am a member of Experience Project. it did help me (and still does) distract, and just feel not so alone on those nights when i can't sleep; we all have lonely times. some of us, even in full houses. . .

very happy that you reached out - wish you all the best. am here if you want to talk
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I will certainly talk with you. What seems to be the problem? Blessings..
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i have no place to go
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for you. I am praying for you and hope you do too.Please tell us the whole story. Whats wrong? We are here for you. Life and love and hope is here. DONT HURT YOURSELF PLEASE. We love you and care. PLEASE STAY HERE WITH US

Write me if you like.

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and checking in on you..hope you can see how many care about you and are here for you...allow us in please..it helps ease the pain and you do not have to do this alone ...we are all in this together..
    Love Bambi
  11. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Yeah I get that the thought process, seriously it scares me how much that short sentance made sense, but please talk to us get someone outside perspetive and see what we can help you come up with, anything has to be worth a try then dying right, that is the way I try and look at things, please keep talking to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.