Lonely, Not Good Enough, He Prefers Her Over Me.., No One Cares..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been extremely lonely and desperate for a while.. And I long for a pet because it's the only way to keep me happy and in company. I don't really like the people around me because it hurts like hell to know they obviously don't care. I feel like no one cares, I feel like I'm not worth anything, I feel nothing. There's no point of living when there's no one you are living for. I can't feel happiness.. I loved this guy for 2 years, and I have a friend, who snooped in between us and took him from me. This sounds so childish and stupid, but I needed him, he was like, an anti-depressant sort of thing. Now looking back, I feel like I wasn't good enough for him. I felt like she was so much better than me. It hurts. I feel so suicidal, and my self harming is the only thing that soothes me.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
oh hun you deserve to have someone that does love you for YOU ok and you friend well not much of a friend to do that to you.
I hope you can find a pet for you a dog or cat or any animal because they do bring you comfort and love you unconditionally If you can reach out to your doctor ok so you can get some supports in place to help you

Hi Fleyy, I'm going to talk from my own experiences because I feel like that's the best way to respond to your feelings without belittling you. What you're feeling, it's natural. This is coming from someone who was going through a tough time and became an alcoholic, living only for the one I loved. After she left me, I was stuck in the hospital in a room for my own safety. She had cheated on me and told me she wanted someone closer (it was long distance).

I understand what it feels like to have self harm be the only thing that helps. I'm relapsing and starting to burn myself again.

About two years ago, I picked up a tiny little albino rabbit. I knew she was the one instantly. Her name is Maddy. Pets help, sometimes I swear that they understand this far better than humans do. If you do decide to get a pet, please do yourself a favor: Pick the one. You'll know it when you pick them up. If none of them give you that connection, go elsewhere.

If you need to talk to someone, I'm here. I know I can't help much with the loneliness, but if you're willing to talk to a random loser on the internet, I'll listen.

oh hun you deserve to have someone that does love you for YOU ok and you friend well not much of a friend to do that to you.
I hope you can find a pet for you a dog or cat or any animal because they do bring you comfort and love you unconditionally If you can reach out to your doctor ok so you can get some supports in place to help you
Thank you! But my parents obviously won't allow one. :/

Hi Fleyy, I'm going to talk from my own experiences because I feel like that's the best way to respond to your feelings without belittling you. What you're feeling, it's natural. This is coming from someone who was going through a tough time and became an alcoholic, living only for the one I loved. After she left me, I was stuck in the hospital in a room for my own safety. She had cheated on me and told me she wanted someone closer (it was long distance).

I understand what it feels like to have self harm be the only thing that helps. I'm relapsing and starting to burn myself again.

About two years ago, I picked up a tiny little albino rabbit. I knew she was the one instantly. Her name is Maddy. Pets help, sometimes I swear that they understand this far better than humans do. If you do decide to get a pet, please do yourself a favor: Pick the one. You'll know it when you pick them up. If none of them give you that connection, go elsewhere.

If you need to talk to someone, I'm here. I know I can't help much with the loneliness, but if you're willing to talk to a random loser on the internet, I'll listen.

Thank you! I really need to talk. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00