lonely.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Alyssa., Jun 5, 2014.

1. Alyssa.

Alyssa. New Member

I feel like everything is starting to leave me. I feel so damn lonely all the time and it hurts. Its starting to get to me. Before you came along I was always neutral.you brought me happiness, then you just took it away. You didn't love me back and that hurts so much. You found your way into my head, every little crack and crease of my mind, and you stayed there. I loose so much sleep because of you. I stay up wishing this never happened. I'd rather feel neutral then feel all of this emotion. You gave me everything I wanted then you took it back. You said you didn't mean to hurt me but the thing is that it happened. You hurt me and I'm still hurting. I'm still feeling like a train wreck. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't do anything. Everyday I see something that reminds me of you and it hurts so much. I just want to stop hurting.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sorry you are hurting so much Alyssa. I know it doesn't feel like it now but time is a healer, and things will start to hurt less and less eventually. Here if you need to talk :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this person hurt you please hun do not give this person any more power over you ok You get out you meet new people you show this person you don't need his kind of friendship one that leave you so harmed It does lessen the sadness in time it does but for now hun get yourself out ok out amongst people go shopping take a course of interest
    an activity that involves you meeting new people hugs

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry this has happened to you. but it happens to everyone at one time or another. Love is risky. falling for someone has the benefit of bringing happiness to us but the risk of it being taken away. I am sorry but that neutral feeling you had b4 falling in love may take time before it comes back.