• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Lonely

ever since I’ve been suicidal I’ve lost everyone now I have no friends and I don’t know what to do. I really have thought about suicide a lot I just don’t want to be here anymore.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
Forum Pro
I am so sorry that you are struggling right now...but please take to heart that you do matter and that you are not alone as we are all here for when you are ready to share a bit more what is going on with you....sending you hugs.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you feel so lonely and depressed @elizabethisworthless but you are not alone. there are many people here that care and will listen to you. i understand feeling hopeless and suicidal but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. we will help you if you let us. if you want to talk my inbox is always open...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

MosesY

I am sorry for what you are going through. I'm sorry your friends deserted you when you needed them most. On the other hand you have people that care about you here. You can share and discuss your problems here. I care about you. You can message me any time.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00