Lonely

Charlene

SF Supporter
Hey everyone. Just reached a point during last hours were being alone feels like a bath in acid. I can watch this loneliness getting bigger. It will swallow me finally after I fought it for so long. I could die today and no one would realise it during next 2 weeks.
Bad thought. Not helpful.

Livelife

SF Supporter
Hey everyone. Just reached a point during last hours were being alone feels like a bath in acid. I can watch this loneliness getting bigger. It will swallow me finally after I fought it for so long. I could die today and no one would realise it during next 2 weeks.
Hi. That's a perfect description and my heart goes out to any of us that are having this running devastating experience. It intensifies the sadness knowing that it will take some time to find us after we are gone.I hope you are able to find something that will help relieve this some Charlene.

Charlene

SF Supporter

Fellow loner here too. Loneliness is an awful feeling. I find talking to others on this site does help.

I hope you find some people in real life to keep your company so you feel less alone
Sorry you know what I feel like. Anyway had an awesome sleep last night (deep and without bad dreams). A completely new experience.
Have a good week. And let us talk if you need it.

Lady Wolfshead

wishes you well
Just because people are mentioning nobody finding them if they die or have a medical emergency - the Snug app is a daily check-in for people living alone. There are different levels - free and paid. The free one will text a contact if you don't check in. The paid level ($9/mo) will have someone call you to see if you're okay. If not they call your contacts and if that doesn't work they will call emergency services.

I have no affiliation with this app and I don't use it - just thought it was a great idea. There are other similar apps apparently.

Since my husband is older I expect one day to be alone. Although lately I'm worried I will die first -- I don't want that at all because he is disabled and needs me.

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am
Just because people are mentioning nobody finding them if they die or have a medical emergency - the Snug app is a daily check-in for people living alone. There are different levels - free and paid. The free one will text a contact if you don't check in. The paid level ($9/mo) will have someone call you to see if you're okay. If not they call your contacts and if that doesn't work they will call emergency services.

I have no affiliation with this app and I don't use it - just thought it was a great idea. There are other similar apps apparently.

Since my husband is older I expect one day to be alone. Although lately I'm worried I will die first -- I don't want that at all because he is disabled and needs me.
*hug

:(. I'm sorry.. I'll pray..*sadhug*sadhug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00