lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BobH, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobH

BobH Member

This loneliness is killing me I can't take it too much longer. All I do is sit at the computer all night. I have no friends haven't had any for a year and a half I can't make any.

Thanksgiving was the first good day I had in a long time. One of my cousin's friends came over. We ended up talking for hours. She asked me to give her a back massage we ended up cuddling. It made me so happy just to be close to someone. When I left she gave me a kiss. I didn't give her my number or ask for hers because I thought I won't have a chance in hell with her.

Now I'm kicking myself in the ass for not giving her my number. I'm craving for the feeling I had when we were cuddling. I'm sick of sitting home I'm sick of having no one to talk to I'm sick of being depressed I'm sick of being lonely.

I can only take so much. I've been depressed and suicidal since I was 10 I'm 18 now. Shrinks don't help meds make me worse. My agoraphobia is coming back I can't spend months without going outside not again.

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I hear ya, dude.
    Is there someone you can call and ask to come be with you a bit? Family or something?
    Best wishes to you, wish I could help.

3. down_and_low

down_and_low Active Member

Aww, i know what you mean. I'm very lonely too. Can you call your cousin and ask them to give your number to their friend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.