lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by WriteEnough, Dec 28, 2007.

1. WriteEnough

WriteEnough Member

i'm sure everyone has been there, or is. but i am so lonely now days. i wish i could find a girlfriend, but failed at every attempt. yeah im only 20, but i can't help but need someone there for me. i've only been in 1 serious relationship, and ever since then, i've been looking for another one.

girls turn me down. and some stood me up. some told me there lesbian's. i can't help but feel hopeless. i wish someone would just, give a damn about me. :depressed

2. CRUSHED

CRUSHED Well-Known Member

Hi there WriteEnough :hug:

I'm 22 and just went out of a serious relationship a week ago. I know how you feel. To be lonely with wounds wide open, no one to care or love.
    I have no one, but still I’m breathing, you want to know why?
    Because I have the love that someone someday will want it and need me.

Don’t worry, you will find someone. All will. You just have to look and keep your head up no matter what.

:arms:

3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

ive never had a girlfriend at all so may be im not the best person to be commenting but why do you need a relationship?

you say you are lonely, do you have friends that would "give a damn" about you and give you people to be around?

if not, why not just try making some friends instead of looking for a relationship?

whats so important about having a girlfriend? you are still only young.

4. WriteEnough

WriteEnough Member

i have friends, but i never see them. everyone now days seems to be busy, so we hardly talk. i made some friends at work, but thats about it right now. i know there are people, that care. but i just miss that other person, to be with.

5. Dante Wrath

Dante Wrath Member

I totally understand this dude...
    When i first became single i was almost pleased about it, took it as a chance to live for my self, not someone else... And of corse have more fun at partys :p
    Now, however i feel lonley all the time, i want to be with someone...

6. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

it seems to be a popular discussion on whether it is worse to have had a relationship and lose it or to never have one in the first place. I'm not really sure which is worse but I can see the hardships of both.

As for me, I'm rapidly approaching 23 and have absolutely no romantic experience with girls (i.e. kissing or even dating) but I have had plenty of friendships with them. I actually have more female friends than male, so I do have experience with girls. And I have been lonely for the last 4 years and especially at this time of the year. The combination of Christmas, my sister's Bday (She's younger and the opposite of how my life is), New year's and then shortly after my Bday really just amplifies the loneliness.

Seeing everyone in my family having that special someone makes it so much harder when I'm the only one in the family who does not have someone. And the same question of "Do you have a special girl YET!" every family gathering just adds to the feelings.

I see how much it would suck to have something and then miss it but I think not having the chance to ever feel like someone wants you is just as bad.

7. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I miss my boyfriend all the time. I would give anything to have him back.

8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

the only way to be out of the game is to put yourself out of the game