Lonely

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lostlad, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostlad

lostlad Member

I feel so depressed right now.I have moved half way across the world and have no job,no money and no friends.I have never had a girlfriend and how could I expect somebody to like me when i dont even like myself.One of my uncles killed himself 10 years ago and it destroyed the family.I know I probabley wont kill myself but I want to die.Before I go to sleep at night I wish that I dont wake up.Id love to join the army and die in combat but i would probaley fail at that too:sad::sad:

2. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Where did you travel to and from?

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I see this is only your second post.
    Stick around and you'll find you are most certainly not alone in any of these feelings.
    Browse through the post and you'll find tons of other people in your situation.
    I'm not sure if that helps at all, but it's why I keep coming back.
    :hug:

4. lostlad

lostlad Member

From UK to Sydney Australia

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi, welcome to the forum, i'm sure most of us here can relate to the situation, and we can help.
    In situations like this you just need a bit of security behind you.
    take some deep breaths, keep searching for a job, something will turn up,, and take anything you can up till you get the job you want.
    and we here, can be your company when you need it.

6. lostlad

lostlad Member

Appreciate the comments guys:smile:

Ill just have to endure and see if theres any small light at the end of my long dark tunnel

7. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Do you have any dreams or ambitions my friend, something you aim to do in life career or activity-wise?

8. lostlad

lostlad Member

I think thats been one of my problems - I dream too much and in reality my ability is never good enough and Im always left dissapointed.I think life is one long struggle and am looking forward to a day long in the fuutre when my pain ends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.