• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has been as lonely as me. No one has missed out on all the good things in life. I have so much pain right now. I have no one left and I want to go. My soul is dead, I wish my body was too. I need help to end this, but I have no support from anyone.

I don't know why I feel this way. I guess people don't like me, which is why I'm lonely. I know I'm not a bad person but I guess I'm just unlucky. It's hard feeling this bad all the time.

I feel unlucky because no one likes me. I have no friends now. I feel so bad. I just want to be dead. I have one or two good days, but only one or two, and thats in the last 6 months. I just want to die now. But I'm not doing anything about it, maybe I'm just pathetic.

BlackPegasus

Perhaps you are going about making friends in the wrong way? First what do you consider a real friend and how have you tried to make friends?

I haven't always had a real friend myself. I think that real friends are a precious thing which is why they are so hard to come by.

Just know that you have found a place you can talk to others who understand so you are not alone.

:hug:

Mia

W

WHY ME????

I feel unlucky because no one likes me. I have no friends now. I feel so bad. I just want to be dead. I have one or two good days, but only one or two, and thats in the last 6 months. I just want to die now. But I'm not doing anything about it, maybe I'm just pathetic.

I havent had a good day since 1987 the year I was born. I havent smiled legitimately for a long time

SadDude87

I havent had a good day since 1987 the year I was born. I havent smiled legitimately for a long time
I feel like I am in the process of missing out on so much too. Insecurities about who I am and how I look are starting to get out of hand.

What is stopping you? Do you genuinely not feel? My emotions have been dulled down so much over the last few years I am beginning to forget how to feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00