lonely....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Landlocked blues, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

anyone want some company? i know i do

2. Kelsi

Kelsi Account Closed

I gree with you there.

3. Landlocked blues

i just dont know what to do anymore. im at a total loss

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm lonely but I've been hurt so many times...I'm afraid to let people in...

5. Landlocked blues

im the opposite. i let ppl in to easily an they jus screw me over. maube were a good match :wink:

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

im a uk gal if u need someone to chat to :smile: :hug:

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

lol...I understand what you mean about being screwed over...that has happened to me alot so I decided that letting people in is too painful...still i continue to make that mistake,...maybe one day it will be a good thing??? or maybe I'm just a pathetic woman...:dry:

8. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know that feeling afraid to let anyone in beause all they do is end up hurting you but still we do it. I don't think it's pathetic maybe just living in hope but quickly running out of it (hope that is)

9. Landlocked blues

i agree, i keep believing that one day il find someone who wont hurt me but the same old same old keeps happening. over and over.

10. ozbound

Know the feeling takes me longer and longer to get over the hurt these days you would think with age come wisdom and the knowledge to get over it but I never learn although the gap between relationships gets longer but still I let it happen again and again.

11. Landlocked blues

i am lucky enough to be in a relationship right now but i am destroying it. im so self destructive! i wanna let him in, hes bein great but i cant.

12. ozbound

Well I wish you all the best in your relationship hope it does work out for you and he is worthy of your trust and you learn to let him in. For me just out of one and struggling to cope with being crapped on again lol will I ever learn no I doubt it but I do wish you all the best.

13. Landlocked blues

i just realised ur in essex. im in south woodford, london :smile:

14. ozbound

Lol small world isn't it :) I prob travel past your neck of the woods to get to work as I use the M11 and A406

15. Landlocked blues

i imagine you do =) what do you do for work?

16. ozbound

I work in one of the office for LUL but it's extremly boring and mundane and you?

17. Landlocked blues

i work on bond street in a shoe shop. also boring!!

18. ozbound

Still I suppose we should both be gratefull we have jobs in this current climate :) although I think I would rather be happy than employed at this particular moment in time.

19. Landlocked blues

me too. i am about to lose my job. they dont like all my time off work. and i stupidly OD'd at work yest and they had to call an ambulance.

20. ozbound

I hope you don't lose your job and you have an understanding boss glad you made it through the OD as well and are not suffering too much in your recovery. If things do get too bad for you again feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk too who may have some understanding of the feelings your going through I have broad shoulders and am willing to listen.