Lonely.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whoaaxxsamm, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

I don't really know where to post this exactly.

I am still feeling suicidal as usual. It's an everyday thing, I've just learnt to avoid the urges as much as possible. It's not always easy.

I just need people that I can talk to, that understand, that won't judge, that can talk about anything just to get my mind off of things. I'm feeling hopeless.

I need someone that I can talk to that doesn't make me feel like I have to try to be a genius, but I also need someone that I can talk to that isn't a total, pardon my language, moron.

I just don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to feel lonely anymore. I know I have to get out in the world and make friends, but right now, this is the best I can do. I'm trying to get out more, but don't have the will power to go out in public and possibly embarrass myself, get laughed at, or stared at.

If anyone is feeling the same way, or just wants to talk, please add me on either SKYPE:whoaaxxsamm OR GMAIL:samantha.desgroseilliers@gmail.com

*I'm not quite sure if this kind of post if allowed or not, but I just need the help. I just realized that there is a place specifically for this type of post. Honest mistake.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  2. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Hey Samantha I can relate to a lot of what you said. If you want to chat with me feel free to hit me up with a PM. I'll send you a gmail too if you wanna chat that way.

Take care!

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Sam. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.