Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ed., Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I am very. =\
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

same here .... :( it sucks
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you want to tell us more about what's going on for you?
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Do you have any pets?

If you are very lonely and need someone to keep you company-- to take care of; I could suggest getting a pet.

Although I'm not sure of your situation... it may be an option.
  5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

If there's no way out of this loneliness, try using the internet to combat it, use the chat and talk to others, confine and share experiences, some people here give great advice, as ridiculous as it helps a little. It certainly has helped me.

Just my 2 cents.
  6. unholy453

unholy453 New Member

I feel you, When you wake up alone every day, and lay down alone every night, after spending your days seeing hundreds of other people, happy together, and hearing dozens of people talk about the people they're happy with, it gets to feeling like, there must be something wrong... (at least for me).

@Kittygirl: I live with my parent's, we have a cat, she's cool, but not so great for when you're feeling down, she only wants to bother with you when she wants to play... so, in a sense, trying to find comfort in an animal, who doesn't want to be bothered, can make you feel worse than before...

In any case, you're certainly not the only one feeling this way...
  7. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

Sometimes when I get lonely, I go for a walk and talk to the trees/birds/sky/God/ground, anything or anyone really....it might be weird or crazy but even though i'm alone all the time I rarely actually feel lonely.
  8. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

hey, i know what your going through. its very hard. no matter who is around you, even a huge group of you best friends, you can still feel alone, well i do. its hard to fight against it. but sincee i go on here i dont feel as alone. im alone in the house from 8.30am til 7pm. if you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me and we can talk :)

and as for the pets thing. i have 3 bunnies. all cute n fluffy. but one of them doesnt like to be held and cuddled, so if i try and get hugs and cuddles from her and she hops off, it makes me feel crappy, but the others, they sit on my lap watching tv with me and, it does help me. someone to sit with, who also like friends lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.