Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by down-and-maybeout, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

fuck it, does anyone else feel so lonely sometimes that it hurts physically?

i know i should just grow up and deal with it but god it hurts so much sometimes; i would give my life for just one day with someone who i could open my soul to or even just have all my stress cuddled away by until i fall asleep in their arms

i have no one for that stuff, i know it takes a lot of effort and patience to be close to me but hell before people abandon me i wish they'd even stop to think for one minute about how fucking dead inside its making me feel

2. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

I feel the same exact way.
    I'm sure a lot of people on this forum do as well.

It takes a very special person to want to push to care for someone that is difficult.
    It takes a very special person to love someone despite mental illness.

That's why, when you find someone willing to love you unconditionally, you know that they are special.

I feel just as lonely as you right now.
    We all need friends.

My name is Samantha. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  3. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I feel this way too. I can never understand how I can be surrounded by so many people who claim to care about me, yet I feel so alone. I think they do care about me, but only to the extent that they don't actually have to make any effort. Once I finally trust someone enough to open up, just the tiniest bit, they back off and abandon me.

So I feel your pain. You're not alone though; you have us, people who truly understand how you're feeling.

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yes, i know all to well emotional pain turned physical.

I think you are being too hard on yourself by saying that you 'should grow up and deal with it'. Lonliness is a horrible thing that affects people from all walks of life. It's not simple to overcome.

I hope that having us to talk to can at least ease these feelings for you, if only for a minute.
  5. SweetJane88

SweetJane88 Member

OMG i used to. it would seriously make me break out into an anxiety attack. trust me...i understand completely. over time I got used to it, but i do long for human connection everyday. so much so that i made it a goal to have face-to-face contact with someone everyday. even if its 'hello' or small talk. sometimes u gotta work for it. loneliness is the worst though. thank god for the internet, right?
  6. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

yes i always feel all alone, i lock myself in my room, im new here, though, this is the first time ive really tried to talk to people, i hope you guys are true, i dont know how much longer i can stand it...
  7. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

Yep same and i hate it. Which is why now i just focus on my a levels like hell so i dont have time to think about anything like this..
  8. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Yep I totally get what you mean. Untill I joined this site I didn't tell anyone anything. As dumb as this will sound, the people on this site know more about me than my closest 'friends'. I was a bit unsure of joining at first but I'm glad I did. I'm here if you want to talk. :smile:
  9. johnny_1991

johnny_1991 New Member

I've tried telling people how i feel, nobody cares and i get abandoned. Three nights in a row ive want to end it, hoped someone would talk to me with no joy. Ending up having to cry myself to sleep.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.