Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dying_inside, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

i am feeling so lonely, so alone, it hurts so much.

how do people get to have friends, girlfriends and boyfriends? how do people get to know new people, make friendship, build a family?

i dont know.

i've always been alone. a loner... secretly scared of and at the same time whishing for intimacy. now being alone hurts so much it makes me cry... and i never cry.

im feeling so hopeless. it will always hurt this much. so why bother, why hanging on?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know how it feels to be lonely, even when I have ppl around...please keep posting here so you know you have us with you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i hear ya it sucks being alone yet being around people not comfortable either. Can you talk to someone about how you are feeling hun anyone teacher a councillor doctor even Youcan pm me anytime okay hugs
  4. dying_inside

Thank you for your replies. i slightly overdosed yesterday so i could get through the day. i rarely feel lonely or anything, but when i do it hurts so much i cant stand it.

im going to see the doc in a few hours. i dont know what to say. i dont know how to put what i feel and think into words... and then i still wonder why bother? talking wont change my life.

i feel so hopeless and helpless. and saying it just doesnt render the idea.
  5. dying_inside

I've seen the doc. i dont know how or why but she always gets to make me feel worse. as if i dont matter or as if what i say, think and feel is wrong or meaningless... im so frustrated.
  6. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

I'm utterly and completely isolated yet I don't know how it is to be lonely because I can't feel anything. I'm completely numb inside.
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am all alone as well. no family, no friends.
  8. dying_inside

i am completely numb most of the time.. thats why when it happens that i feel a little bit of loneliness, hopelessness or hurt it seems so unbearable and overwhelming. it doesnt last long but it scares me.
    and i never know what is best, what i prefer... the numbness that makes me fel already dead or the feelings that make me want to end my life...

i am so unable to live
  9. Alecx

Alecx New Member

I know the feeling

I know tons of people but how many of them i can actually call friends?
    How many of them I would actually ask for help?
    How many I would trust?

I've learned that alone is a state of mind much rather than a affliction. But here I see that I'm not alone because i have you and all of these people i can talk too :)
  10. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

I once had many friends. I couldn't drive down the street without 3 or 4 ppl stopping me. That was then. Now I don't know anybody. Nobody wants to talk to me. I've lost the ability to generate new friends. A few times recently when ppl start to get close I blow it up somehow. I don't even know that I'm doing it. They do something that I should be able to tolerate, but I don't tolerate it. Life alone is like solitary confinement. I start imagining the other 3 hands in computer Hearts are actual friends.
  11. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

you won't know if you will meet someone tomorrow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.