• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am feeling so lonely, so alone, it hurts so much.

how do people get to have friends, girlfriends and boyfriends? how do people get to know new people, make friendship, build a family?

i dont know.

i've always been alone. a loner... secretly scared of and at the same time whishing for intimacy. now being alone hurts so much it makes me cry... and i never cry.

im feeling so hopeless. it will always hurt this much. so why bother, why hanging on?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun i hear ya it sucks being alone yet being around people not comfortable either. Can you talk to someone about how you are feeling hun anyone teacher a councillor doctor even Youcan pm me anytime okay hugs

Thank you for your replies. i slightly overdosed yesterday so i could get through the day. i rarely feel lonely or anything, but when i do it hurts so much i cant stand it.

im going to see the doc in a few hours. i dont know what to say. i dont know how to put what i feel and think into words... and then i still wonder why bother? talking wont change my life.

i feel so hopeless and helpless. and saying it just doesnt render the idea.

I've seen the doc. i dont know how or why but she always gets to make me feel worse. as if i dont matter or as if what i say, think and feel is wrong or meaningless... im so frustrated.

i am completely numb most of the time.. thats why when it happens that i feel a little bit of loneliness, hopelessness or hurt it seems so unbearable and overwhelming. it doesnt last long but it scares me.
and i never know what is best, what i prefer... the numbness that makes me fel already dead or the feelings that make me want to end my life...

i am so unable to live

Alecx

I know the feeling

I know tons of people but how many of them i can actually call friends?
How many of them I would actually ask for help?
How many I would trust?

none............................................................

I've learned that alone is a state of mind much rather than a affliction. But here I see that I'm not alone because i have you and all of these people i can talk too :)

roscho

I once had many friends. I couldn't drive down the street without 3 or 4 ppl stopping me. That was then. Now I don't know anybody. Nobody wants to talk to me. I've lost the ability to generate new friends. A few times recently when ppl start to get close I blow it up somehow. I don't even know that I'm doing it. They do something that I should be able to tolerate, but I don't tolerate it. Life alone is like solitary confinement. I start imagining the other 3 hands in computer Hearts are actual friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00