lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Feel depressed, lonely, like nobody cares or wants me. Feels like it doesn't matter if I die. Tired of fighting and holding on. What do I have to live for??? I have nothing and nobody to stay here for. Why spent all this energy trying to hold on when no one even cares if I'm alive or not??? I don't see the point. I'm just sick of this shit and don't wanna be here anymore....

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

People do want you here hun. I want you here. I may not know you well but I still want you here and I'm sure others feel the same way. :hug:

What's going on at the moment that has you so down?

3. SomeguyUk

SomeguyUk Active Member

Tell me about it my friend. Nothing the tether us to this life. But I guess somedays all we can have is hope for a better future. Hope is the only thing that can drag us out of bed in the morning.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hear you hun you are not alone okay and i care as do others here hugs to you

5. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I care. I don't want you to abandon life. Maybe you just need to make a change or make some new friends. Sounds cliche, i know, but friends are a good distraction and support group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.