• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

impulse617

Feel depressed, lonely, like nobody cares or wants me. Feels like it doesn't matter if I die. Tired of fighting and holding on. What do I have to live for??? I have nothing and nobody to stay here for. Why spent all this energy trying to hold on when no one even cares if I'm alive or not??? I don't see the point. I'm just sick of this shit and don't wanna be here anymore....

People do want you here hun. I want you here. I may not know you well but I still want you here and I'm sure others feel the same way. :hug:

What's going on at the moment that has you so down?

SomeguyUk

Tell me about it my friend. Nothing the tether us to this life. But I guess somedays all we can have is hope for a better future. Hope is the only thing that can drag us out of bed in the morning.

Moses

I care. I don't want you to abandon life. Maybe you just need to make a change or make some new friends. Sounds cliche, i know, but friends are a good distraction and support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00